London Art Fair returns to its traditional January slot (18 – 23 January 2023 at the Business Design Centre), launching the international art collecting calendar once again with an exceptional collection of modern and contemporary art from over 100 emerging and established galleries from the UK and across the globe.
Skin Communications is thrilled to be helping with the marketing of this fantastic and inspiring event. To enhance awareness and boost ticket sales, we will be running a campaign across various formats on the London Underground alongside print and digital.
London Art Fair 2023’s curated talks include ‘Revisiting Modern British Art’, ‘The Fine Art of Commissioning’ and ‘Does The Artist’s Muse have a place in the Modern World?’ with contributors including Jo Baring, Director of The Ingram Collection, Adriana Paice Kent, Founder of Woven Spaces, and Ruth Millington of Sotheby’s Institute. The Fair’s extensive gallery line-up will showcase a diverse cross-section of art from emerging talent to established art-world favourites alongside an arresting programme of curated exhibitions, immersive installations, engaging performances and topical talks and tours.
Photography lovers will enjoy the contemporary photography showcase, Photo50, an impressive guest-curated exhibition of current trends; celebrate the breadth of different artists responding to a topical theme or medium, with London Art Fair’s own Platform section and discover the new and unexpected, from the next generation of artists and gallerists in Encounters.
The 2023 Fair welcomes new international exhibitors including Iceland’s foremost fine arts dealership Gallery Fold and kick-starting their centenary celebrations at the Fair will be Modern British painting and sculpture specialists, Redfern Gallery. The Fair will feature work by a host of renowned contemporary artists including Purdy Hicks, Rebecca Hossack, Charlie Smith London, and international artists such as Galerie Olivier Waltman from Paris and Miami and Mollbrinks from Sweden.
- Over 100 galleries from the UK and around the world return to exhibit at this year’s London Art Fair.
- Presenting exceptional modern and contemporary art from both emerging and internationally renowned names including Osborne Samuel Gallery, Purdy Hicks, Charlie Smith London, Galerie Olivier Waltman, the Fair continues to nurture collecting at all levels.
- Alongside an extensive gallery line up, London Art Fair presents an inspiring programme of curated spaces, events, talks, tours and lates.
- Artsy is LAF’s 2023 Online Marketplace Partner and will be live on Artsy from 18 January, 2023.
- Tickets are now on sale and are available here: https://londonartfair.seetickets.com/content/ticket-options